I loved this video advertisement for Nokia 7650 once I saw it on one of my friend's blog . It is the most fantastic and creative advertisement I have ever seen .And after I replayed and watched this video for about seven or eight times,I became interested in digging the factors that made this video that special and popular. I tend to believe this is not just a advertisement that the Nokia company made to encourage people to buy their cell phones.It is also a reminder that let us reconsider some facts in our life which should by no means be neglected .
Firstly,this advertisement reveals the fact that people need to find a unique way to show how much we care and love our friends and relatives.We have to admitted the fact that our jobs and study certainly take up our leisure time that can be otherwise spent hanging out or chatting with our friends and family,while emotional communication is perhaps the most admirable in today's highly technical,highly rushed and highly stressed modern lives.So it is pretty important to come up with a method or a plan to share our feelings with people we care such as sending a greeting card or making some gifts for them.It may seems trivial at first but it really works in a long-term,benefiting all life long.
In addition, it also made us realize that cell phone and latest technologies have already become a part of our life. It changed our lifestyles in the way we work ,communicate with each other and even the way we have fun. It is good that our life become much easier with the help of high technologies but at the meantime I also tend to concede that sometimes we should go back to our previous life just like playings soccer with our friends or barbecuing with our family. That is a great way to relax and get close to people around you.
No comments:
Post a Comment