Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hi everyone!

My name is Lingfeng Shi and you can call me Ramon .I am a transfer student from China and my major is electrical and computer engineering. This is my first quarter in OSU and I find it is really a fantastic place to continue my undergraduate study and people there are very friendly and nice. In my country ,I also major in electrical engineering so it is pretty good to continue my major study in OSU.I am the only child in my family, but I do have a lot of cousins .I love all kinds of sports,basketball,soccer,and tennis. Among those, I love basketball most. In my spare time, I always watch NBA games and play basketball with my friends. Yao Ming is my favorite basketball star, and I feel very pity about his retirement. I want to be a successful electrical engineer just like my father did in the future. I am really happy to meet you here and I hope we can make great progress in English writing together in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment